Gold Wedding Package 2017/2018
Included in this package:
- Ceremony room with lakeside views
- Celebratory drinks for after the Ceremony
- Ceremony flowers
- Wedding breakfast for 60 guests (inc. Bride & Groom)
- Chair covers & sashes for the wedding breakfast
- 3 course wedding breakfast from the gold menu
- Wedding taster meal prior to the day
- 2 glasses of wine with your meal and a prosecco toast
- Red carpet
- Cake stand and complimentary silver knife
- Evening Buffet for 100 guests (inc. Bride & Groom)
- Evening entertainment with our resident DJ
- The Bridal suite for 2 nights
- Gift from the hotel
- Full services of our dedicated wedding coordinators
Additional day guests £55pp and additional evening guests cost £20pp
Gold Wedding Breakfast Menu
A soup of roasted butternut squash sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds.
Pressed ham hock terrine with apple chutney and toasted brioche.
Salmon and crab croquettes served with roquette salad and citrus crème fraiche.
Rose of melon with a lemon sorbet centre.
Roast beef with Yorkshire pudding and roast potatoes, served in red wine roasting juices.
Pan roasted corn fed chicken breast with fondant potato, green beans and pancetta,
Confit of duck leg with cocotte potatoes and fine ratatouille in a roasted orange jus.
Seared fillet of cod with garlic crushed new potatoes, in a sweet pea sauce.
A mille feuille of roasted Mediterranean vegetables and bocconcini in roasted tomato sauce.
in a white wine sauce.
Bailey’s tiramisu with a chocolate sauce.
Cherry cheesecake served with a honeycomb and strawberry coulis.
Vanilla panacotta with fresh strawberries and kiwi coulis.
Exotic fruit salad served with vanilla ice cream.
Gold Evening Buffet Menu
A selection of Sandwiches
A selection of filled wraps
Slices of pizza
Mixed rolled sushi
Japanese style chicken
Crudités, breadsticks and dips
Samosas and spring rolls
Profiteroles with chocolate sauce
Additional surcharge of £250 to upgrade to hog roast or BBQ evening buffet
Gold Wedding Drinks Package
A choice of two of the following and a soft drink
Prosecco, fruit punch, pimms, bucks fizz
Mulled wine (winter only)
Orange and apple juice as a soft drink alternative
2 glasses per person
House red, white or rose wine
Still and sparkling mineral water
A glass of prosecco to toast the Bride & Groom
Non-alcoholic drinks are available as an alternative