Platinum Wedding Package 2017/2018
The Platinum Package includes everything needed for your venue for your special day. Leaving only the dress, suits, bouquets and the little extras for you to organise!
- Ceremony room with lakeside views
- Wedding taster meal prior to your day
- Celebratory drinks for after the ceremony
- Ceremony flowers
- Choice of table centrepieces for the wedding breakfast for 7 tables
- Toastmaster services
- Wedding breakfast for 70 guests (inc. Bride & Groom)
- 3 course wedding breakfast from the platinum menu
- Wine with your meal
- Champagne toast
- Complimentary cake stand and silver knife for cutting of the cake
- Chair covers & sashes for the wedding breakfast
- Chair covers & sashes for the evening reception room
- Evening reception room decorated with a light backdrop on 2 walls
- Evening Buffet, Hog roast or BBQ for 120 guests (inc. Bride & Groom)
- Evening entertainment with our resident DJ
- The Bridal suite for 2 nights
- Champagne and gift
- 1st wedding anniversary package including dinner, bed and breakfast
- Full services of our dedicated wedding coordinators
Additional guests for the daytime £70pp
Platinum Wedding Breakfast Menu
Cream of wild mushroom soup topped with chives and drizzled with truffle oil.
Smoked salmon, prawn and crab roulade with pickled samphire and lime crème fraiche.
A pressing of corn fed chicken and baby leeks, served with a red onion chutney and toasted brioche.
Home smoked duck breast with an orange and pomegranate salad, with a balsamic dressing.
Rose of melon served with a woodland berry compote and a lemon sorbet centre.
Chargrilled 6oz beef fillet with triple cooked chips and a choice of creamy peppercorn sauce, Diane sauce or wild mushroom sauce. (One sauce to be chosen by the bridal couple).
Three bone rack of lamb, served with rosemary and garlic roasted new potatoes, fine ratatouille and rosemary sauce.
A duo of roast salmon seared sea bass fillets, served with chive duchesse potato, green beans and saffron butter.
Poached corn fed chicken with a pea mousse, dauphinoise potatoes and baby vegetables in a white wine sauce.
A risotto of butternut squash and sweet potato.
Rich sticky toffee pudding served with butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream.
Dark chocolate marquis served with white chocolate sauce and a honeycomb.
A selection of British cheeses served with water biscuits, grapes and celery.
Lemon and raspberry tart served with Cornish clotted cream.
Platinum Evening Buffet Menu
A selection of Sandwiches
A selection of filled wraps
Slices of pizza
Mixed rolled sushi
Japanese style chicken
Crudités, breadsticks and dips
Samosas and spring rolls
Oriental rice salad
Profiteroles with chocolate sauce
Hog Roast or BBQ
With a selection of salads and accompanying dishes
A selection of 4 meats with rolls and salads
Hog Roast with rolls and a selection of salads
Lightly curried pasta salad
Oriental rice salad
Apple sauce, ketchup and mustard
Platinum Drinks Menu
A choice of two of the following and a soft drink
Champagne, pimms, bucks fizz, bottled beer or cider
Mulled wine (winter only)
Orange and apple juice as a soft drink alternative
Red, white or rose wine
Still and sparkling mineral water
A glass of champagne to toast the Bride and Groom
Non-alcoholic drinks are available as an alternative