We are always happy to hear from skilled and dedicated people that would like to apply for future positions as they come up. Please download our Application Form to let us know what you can offer Stanton House Hotel. You must be eligible to work in the UK and supply original proof of this to the company before employment can proceed.
Conference & Banqueting Co-ordinator
This role will suit an energetic hardworking and friendly person, who is already competent in administration and is looking to start a career in events. The role is to provide administrative support and assistance to the events team, however, the successful candidate will learn and experience all aspects of events organisation and will be an integral part of a busy and growing events department.
32 hours per week
salary: £8.20 / hour
Conference & Banqueting Co-ordinators may perform the following tasks:
- Organise event filing system paper based and on the computer
- To develop and execute administrative processes and systems
- Take and type up meeting notes with clients
- Help set up for on wedding and event days
- Compiling wedding, conference and corporate packs
- Produce and update spreadsheets
- Business and idea generation.
- To ensure records are accurate, completed, up to date and reviewed appropriately.
- To create and update databases
- To talk to suppliers
- To take bookings in person and over the phone
- To contact potential clients
- To organise fun days, wedding fairs and showcases
- To create a show round wedding album
- To help create and produce marketing materials, forms and templates
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft office and other software applications
- High level of administration skills, filing, typing, office organisation
- Enjoy working with people
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Keen eye and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Neat personal appearance
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Good work ethic
- Lovely telephone manner
- Knowledge and experience of events will be an advantage
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV or Application form to email@example.com.
Food & Beverage Manager
Overall responsibility: Day to day running of the kitchen, restaurants, bars and conference facilities Food Safety management Taking duty manager roll Drawing and carrying out the department financial plan Key areas of responsibility: Supervise all staff members of the catering department Dealing with customer complaints Rota control Staff recruitment Staff training Staff appraisal Stock control Stock taking Authorising function bookings Liaising with other department Attending Group Head Meeting and Management Meeting Report weekly restaurants’ sales and monthly conference sales (Management meeting on Thursdays) Report monthly restaurant and bar sales and profit Draw up the Catering budget Emergency Fist Aid At Work Fire Warden Disciplinary procedure
Qualifications: Strong and good sense of customer service Ability to communicate with customers and wide age range of staff Good organisation skill Work experience in hospitality Salary: from £31k per annum, depends on the experience
Restaurant Waiting Positions
Working days and hours per week: We are currently looking for Full time, Part Time and Casual staffs who are interested in working 40, 32 or less hours per week. Rota basis, various shifts including early, middle and late. You will be required to work all shifts, weekends and bank holidays due to the nature of the work.
Responsibility: You would prepare tables, greet customers, take orders, advise on menu choices, serve meals, setting up for functions, cleaning and deal with payments.
You would also be on hand to answer any questions and make sure that customers enjoy their experience.
You do not need any particular qualifications to start in this job but you will need to be a good teamworker and have excellent customer service skills.
Job title: Chef de Partie
Number of working days and hours per week: Casual contract (TBC) / Rota basis
You will be working with fresh ingredients under the guidance of the Head Chef and Sous Chef. Our restaurant is busy and you will need stamina and skill to ensure our guests receive an exceptional dining experience. You should have the ability to focus, multi task and communicate whilst adhering to company specifications and producing the high quality food that our guest have come to expect.
Our menus change seasonally requiring you to attend training sessions to bring you up to speed with new dishes. You will have a knowledge of or be willing to learn about the importance of gross profits and how to achieve and maintain them.
Hygiene will be of major importance to you. You should be able to adhere to our strict health and safety policies and have an understanding of current food trends. It goes without saying that being a team player is paramount